International Business IUP
After the completion of the course, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify and describe basic concept, theory and technique in the field of international business.
- Develop sensitivity and ability to scan the environmental forces that impacting the international organization life.
- Discuss and compare different models and approaches to understanding the firm, evaluating these in the context of the international business environment, and exploring the impact of key environmental factors on decision making and international organizational behavior.
- Understand and critically evaluate alternative theories of international strategy and competencies and international competitive advantage
- Discuss and compare the different entry methods to i