Management IUP FEB UGM
After the completion of the course, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify and describe basic concept, theory and technique in the field of management.
- Explain and discuss the essential managerial task and the evolution of management thought.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply managerial task in regard to the fulfillment of the assignment of the course.
- Differentiate and compare the theories in managing organization.
- Define organizational culture and explain how managers both create and are influenced by organizational culture.
- Present arguments (i.e. relevant factors, goals, and values) to defend managerial decision taken in regard to the activities of organization.
- Recommend the managerial decision by considering diversity and heter
- Alistair Tody
- Dhevi Anindya Windayanti
- Dira Zahrofati Falaha
- Elrica Meliany Wibowo
- Ezra Abdiel Chandra
- Faiz Ahmad Taufiq
- Farah Ayu Lestari
- Fediola Haura Nasywa
- Feraldi Rizky Ramadhana
- Gaharu Adhi Putri
- Giordan Berwyn Tanoto
- Jessabel Margaretha
- Julio Dewo Wicaksono
- Margareta Vania Putri
- maria kristia
- Muhammad Mahardika Nuriawan
- NABILA AZZAH SHAFY ARKABINTAAN
- nadhira azzah shafy arkabintaan
- titik okbya setiani tahir
- Tsamara Amalia Safira
- Vanessa Rasyid