Pelafalan II C 2016-Erlin ...
This 2 credit-class is designed to help the students improve their pronunciation of English. The session will explore the features of natural spoken english at word level, sentence level and longer discourse in terms of consonant clusters, word stress, connected speech, sentence stress, and intonation.
After taking this class, the students are expected to be able to:
- read/ speak the English sounds in correct stress pattern
- recognize and imitate the diffused sounds in consonant clusters
- recognize and imitate the diffused sounds in connected speech
- understand and utter correct sentence stress
- use correct intonation in English