Sistem Informasi Akuntansi...
Accounting Information Systems (AIS) discusses the impact of information systems on the recording, processing, and distribution of accounting data. The focus of this course is to deepen understanding of computer-based information systems, as well as introducing AIS elements which consists of human resources, technology, procedures, and controls required in businesses nowadays. Some of the topics to be discussed include: the application of AIS in business, AIS internal controls, ethics and security of AIS, AIS transaction cycles, and information system audit.
After completion of this course, students are expected to be able to:
- Understand and explain the importance of elements of the AIS, also to understand and know its application in the modern business.
- Understand and explain the internal control framework.
- Identify the types of internal control activities.
- Understand the four cycles of AIS.
- Create and interpret data flow diagrams and flowcharts document.
- Ability to use software appl