Management Regular FEB UGM
After the completion of the course, students are expected to be able to:
- Identify and describe basic concept, theory and technique in the field of management.
- Explain and discuss the essential managerial task and the evolution of management thought.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply managerial task in regard to the fulfillment of the assignment of the course.
- Differentiate and compare the theories in managing organization.
- Define organizational culture and explain how managers both create and are influenced by organizational culture.
- Present arguments (i.e. relevant factors, goals, and values) to defend managerial decision taken in regard to the activities of organization.
- Recommend the managerial decision by considering diversity and heter
Belum ada diskusi bale-bale.