PALI B 2020
After successfully finishing this course, students are able
- To be able to analyze the influence of contaminants in the water and to design the system processes to uptake them.
- To be able to determine the quantity of chemicals needed in the water treatment processes such as coagulant, disinfectant, and resin.
- To be able to calculate and evaluate the fuel consumption to produce steam in the boiler.
- To be able to explain the meaning and characteristics of toxic and hazardous wastes.
- To be able to explain both of pollution prevention and waste treatment basic concepts for environmental preservation
- To be able to analyze the potential of pollution caused by any processes.
Belum ada diskusi bale-bale.